Friday, June 21, 2013

I took yesterday as a rest day from walking.  I did go to yoga and it was hard but good.  Dancer and dolphin both always kick my butt.

I meant to walk this morning, but forgot to bring my walking shoes when I left the house at 6am to go turn stones.  The yoga studio hosted a 108 Sun Salutations to welcome summer and the solstice.  I am the designated counter and use stones to count.  They did 4 sets of 27.

I can do sun salutations again, post surgery, but there is no way I could get even to 1 set of 27, so I volunteered to count.

And then came home and took a nap.

Well, after I ate two donuts but lets not talk about that.  Aside from the two donuts I've eaten really well this week.

Yesterday I printed off exercises to strengthen feet/calves but then, you know, didn't do any of said exercises.  I'll do them here shortly.  Yoga again this evening and if it's a cool enough a walk after...on the trail, even, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment